Robert often uses everyday objects to help people to understand complex concepts, in this case he chose a set of Russian Dolls standing on a nearby cabinet.
- In his analogy I am the smallest Wooden Doll on the right, the human being
- Robert refers to the consciousness that manifested the Wooden Doll as its Inner Being, an energy consciousness that has no form
- Throughout my life, my Inner Being chooses to project a small portion of itself into the physical environment that we call Earth
- Robert always calls humans ‘Wooden Dolls’, he refers to Inner Beings by their Level (see Theme 4 to understand levels)
- All Inner Beings are waveforms. Particle/wave duality operates such that the projected energy from my Inner Being is perceived as particle in our physical environment i.e. it manifests consciousness into a physical human – me!
- My Inner Being is energy that is projected by its Inner Being (the next doll to the left, and so on)
- There is only ONE ENERGY. All individual consciousnesses; you and I, our Inner Beings, their Inner Beings & so on; are all projected energy from this single source
NOTE: On recordings you will hear Robert refer to the “Monkey” within the human mind. He means the *Limbic system. To communicate with its human the Inner Being takes great care not to “make the monkey squawk”.
*Limbic system includes too many components to list here, but some are: Cingulate gyrus (cognitive functions and attention, autonomic functions e.g. regulating heart rate, blood pressure); Amygdala (fear, flight or fight response); Hippocampus (memory); Orbitofrontal cortex (decision making); Hypothalamus (metabolic processes – body temperature, sleep, hunger)